Gettysburg, PA Psychologist
Diana R Henne PHD
Diana R. Henne PHD of Gettysburg, PA provides treatment for a wide range of behavioral and emotional concerns, including depression, anxiety, trauma, parenting, relationship, and child behavior issues. I have more than 25 years experience in mental health and related areas working with children, adults, and couples. I limit the number of clients I see so that I can provide thorough and individualized psychotherapy and give you time that you need.
- Clinical psychologist
- Doctorate and Masters Degree in Psychology from Pennsylvania State University
- Completed pre-doctoral internship at The Yale Child Study Center
- Fellow at The Busch Center for Public Policy Studies
- Related areas working with children, adults, and couples
- Has been in private practice since 2004
Call 717-334-4684 for more information about our services or to set up an appointment with Diana R. Henne PHD of Gettysburg, PA.